Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ten Years

Where and what will I be in the next ten years?

I see myself moving somewhere warmer for starters. I will hopefully have a family and I nice, cozy, inviting home. I hope to have atleast one little girl. My husband will be someone who works a job that he likes very much. I can almost guarantee that you can find me back in Charleston, in ten years. You would never have thought though just 6 months ago when I was charging out of there. I hope to speak to my family on a regular basis and I hope my sisters kids and my kids will be best friends. I hope that I keep close relationships with my sisters. I also woud like to be spreading love and kindness to everyone I meet, as cheesy as that sounds. When people are kind and do nice things for you it can turn your whole day from horrible to awesome and I have learned that as I have gotten older. So I try and be kind and caring to everyone who crosses my path. I hope that my relationship with God is still very strong and I hope my kids will develop a relationship with Him. I can't believe I totally forgot this, but I will be a registered dietitian working at MUSC. All I can hope is to be happy and healthy with a nice, loving, big family.

No comments:

Post a Comment