Thursday, January 8, 2009

All About Me

Hi,
My name is Sarah Kizer. I am a junior and I transferred in to Clemson last fall from Charleston. I love it here so far! I am from James Island. Lately, I really have started to miss Charleston, but Clemson has really been growing on me. I am a Food Science major and hope to be a registered dietitian by the time everything is said and done. I have two older sisters that are both married. I love the water and everything to do with it and I also love traveling, hanging out with my family, going to Clemson, babysitting and meeting new people. Since I have transferred up here from Charleston, school has become my number one priority and I will continue to pour my heart and soul in to my work until I graduate. Also,last but not least, the most important thing in my life is God and trying to keep him number one day in and day out. Ok, that pretty much sums me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment