Thursday, March 5, 2009

. Blog about one more presentation (given on Monday or Wednesday, depending on snow conditions). Talk about what you liked about this presentation and why you chose it as your favorite of the last group of presentations.
2. Blog about your past experiences with online portfolios. What programs did you use? Was it a good experience or a bad experiences? What do you need to know in order to ensure that you are ready for the portfolio draft due on March 23?

My absolute favorite was the presentation on the five top tropical destinations. It was nice to escape for a little while and listen about these places even if it is for five minutes. Perfect timing also as it snowed two days ago!

My experience with portfolios is nonexistent. I have never done anything like this before though it sounds rather challenging and interesting to do. I like doing things online like this so I can show others what I am doing up at school. Makes other people really appreciate the stuff you are actually doing up here. I need to read about and education myself on how to organize and prepare a protfolio so it will be ready and look professional for you! It sounds interesting since I love organizing! Anyways, better get on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment